The PVS-50/60-TL is ABB’s cloudThe PVS-50/60-TL is ABB’s cloudconnected three-phase stringsolution enabling cost efficientlarge decentralized photovoltaicsystems for both commercial andutility applications.
This new addition to the PVS string inverter family,This new addition to the PVS string inverter family,with 3 independent MPPT and power ratings of up to60 kW, has been designed with the objective tomaximize the ROI in large systems with all theadvantages of a decentralized configuration for bothrooftop and ground-mounted installations.
Thanks to technological choices aimed at optimizinginstallation times and costs, the product design features the power module and wiring box enclosed ina single compact chassis thus saving installation resources and costs. The inverter comes in multiple versions also allowing the possibility to connect to third-party DC stringcombiners.
Ease of installation:
The horizontal and vertical mounting possibility creates flexibility for both rooftop and ground mounted installations. Moreover the cover is equipped with hinges and locksthat are fast to open and reduce the risk of damaging the chassis and interior components when commissioning and performing maintenance actions.
Advanced cloud connected features:
Standard wireless access from any mobile device makes the configuration of inverter and plant easierand faster. Improved user experience thanks to abuilt-in User Interface (UI) enables access to advanced inverter configuration settings. inverter configuration settings. The Installer for Solar Inverters mobile app and configuration wizard enable a quick multi-inverter installation, saving up to 70% commissioning time.
Fast system integration:
Industry standard Modbus (RTU/TCP)/SUNSPEC protocol enables fast system integration. Two ethernet ports enable fast and future-proof communication for PV plants.
ABB plant portfolio integration:
Monitoring your assets is made easy, as every inverteris capable to connect to ABB cloud platform to secure your assets and profitability in long term.
• Up to 3 independent MPPT - 50/60 kW power ratings
• Horizontal and vertical installation
• Easy access to wiring box thanks to hinges andcam latches positioned on cover
• Power module and wiring box in one compactchassis
• Wi-Fi interface for commissioning and configuration
• Reactive power management capability
• Remote monitoring and firmware upgrade via ABBCloud platform (logger free)
• Provides 10% more power in case of reducedambient temperature
• Improved operating altitude. Can work up to 4000 mt.
• Built-in dynamic feed-in control algorithm